- Sailing Season: Every day, mid-March to end October
- Travel time from Doolin port to Inis Oirr: 30 mins
- Return journey to Doolin via Cliffs of Moher: 1 hour, 10 mins approx
Sailing Times for Combination Tour – Departure Schedule & Timetable
Choose from different time combinations to suit your itinerary:
|–> Doolin to Inis Oirr||10:00||11:00||13:00|
|<– Inis Oirr to Doolin via Cliffs of Moher Cruise||14:00||16:45|
- Inis Oírr (translates as “Eastern Island”) – closest island to Doolin
- Size: 3km by 2km; Population: 250 approx
This is one of our most popular day-trips, where you can visit Inis Oirr and also cruise under the Cliffs of Moher in the same day. There are many attractions on Inis Oirr – ancient castles, one of Ireland’s most beautiful beaches, a modern playground and several pubs and cafes. Take a pony and trap, hire a bicycle or walk the uncrowded tiny roads.
The return cruise via the Cliffs of Moher is a spectacular journey below these world famous cliffs which tower over 700ft above the sea.