See below information on Booking Conditions, Download Brochure, Includes & Excludes, our Refund Policy and What to Bring on your trip.
- Booking Conditions
What happens if you need to cancel?
We understand that plans can change and from time to time you may need to change or cancel your booking. For cancellations up to 48 hours of departure we will be happy to reschedule your booking for you or give you a Gift Card which you can use on a future date. If this does not suit you we can issue a refund for you.
- For cancellations within 48 hours of departure, subject to availability we will do our best to reschedule your trip for you, but refunds will not apply.
- For bookings made and cancelled within 48 hours of departure, subject to availability we will do our best to reschedule your trip for you, but refunds will not apply.
- For no-shows, no refunds will apply.
What happens if we need to cancel?
Located as we are on the Wild Atlantic Way, our sailings are subject to weather conditions. In the event we have to cancel a sailing we will contact you as soon as possible provided you have given all relevant contact details at the time of booking. We will do our best to reschedule your trip for you, and if that does not suit you will receive a full refund.
If weather conditions are inclement (rainy or breezy) but safe for sailing and you decide not to travel then within 48 hours of departure normal penalties will apply.
- Download Brochure
Aran Islands and Cliffs of Moher Cruises
with Garrihy’s Doolin2Aran Ferries
Download Our Brochure (PDF) – Click Here
- Includes & Excludes
- Ferry Tickets to/From the Aran Islands or Cliffs of Moher cruise as confirmed in your booking.
What’s not Included?
- Transport to/from Doolin unless specified
- Parking – for information on Parking at Doolin Pier see our Directions to Doolin Pier Blog
- Activities while on the Islands
- What to Bring
Although there is a certain amount of indoor seating available on our boats, you will be outdoors most of the time especially if you are visiting the Islands. We often say we can have four seasons in one day in Ireland – so we recommend dressing in layers: bring a good rain jacket for any showers, and sunscreen for sunny days! A camera to record your special memories, a little cash for shops where cards may not be accepted, and you’re good to go!
‘There’s no such thing as bad weather – only bad gear’!