Getting to Doolin Pier
Our small village is actually three different clusters of houses/shops/pubs along a 2km stretch, and it can be confusing to our visitors! (See our page on About Doolin).
- Drive through Fisherstreet, or the lower village (which is the area with craft shops and O’Connors Pub). Look out for the blue Wild Atlantic Way signs.
- Drive on past O’Connors pub on your right and continue down past the Doolin Pitch and Putt course.
- At Nagle’s Campsite, the road turns sharply to the left (the public toilets will be straight ahead)
- Follow the road to the end, there will be a number of buildings at the pier area.
- Doolin2Aran Ferries office will be directly facing you as you approach the pier – the building on the right, closest to the boarding area.