Directions to Doolin
|GPS / Sat Nav Co-ordinates:
N 53.01525 W 9.40398
Doolin Pier, Doolin,
+353 65 7075949
+353 87 2453239
Getting to Doolin Pier
Our small village is actually three different clusters of houses/shops/pubs along a 2km stretch, and it can be confusing to our visitors! (See our page on About Doolin).
- Drive through Fisherstreet, or the lower village (which is the area with craft shops and O’Connors Pub). Look out for the blue Wild Atlantic Way signs.
- Drive on past O’Connors pub on your right and continue down past the Doolin Pitch and Putt course.
- At Nagle’s Campsite, the road turns sharply to the left (the public toilets will be straight ahead)
- Follow the road to the end, there will be a number of buildings at the pier area.
- Doolin2Aran Ferries office will be directly facing you as you approach the pier – the building on the right, closest to the boarding area.
Doolin is only accessible by public bus (Route 350), the village is not serviced by train, but the bus and train services operate from the station in Ennis and it is very easy to transfer between the two services.
Bus Eireann is the national bus service provider.
This company connects its various routes to Doolin via Route 350 serving the following areas:
Ennis Bus Station: Tel +353 65 6824177
The main train station in County Clare is in Ennis.
This station offers daily services to:
Ennis Rail Station: Tel: +353 65 6840444
On the Aran Islands:
Inis Mor: Burke’s Bike Hire
Electric Bike Hire
Fuel/Electric Car Charge Points
Aran View Filling Station
Electric Car Charging Points:
Doolin Caravan and Camping Park