The Cliffs of Moher cruise is a spectacular journey below these world famous cliffs which tower over 700ft above the sea. For more information on the cliffs, see our Cliffs of Moher section.
- 1 Hour approx.
- Most Cliffs of Moher Cruises are round trip from Doolin back to Doolin.
- There is an early morning cruise which leaves from Liscannor and travels up past the cliffs to Doolin.
- Passengers are brought back to their car in Liscannor by minibus.
- There is also a one-way evening cruise from Doolin to Liscannor. Passengers are brought back to their car in Doolin by minibus.
- The ships are large vessels and perfectly safe and accessible for all ages from small babies to more mature adults.
- Our captain and crew are fully trained professional seamen. YOUR SAFETY IS OUR NO.1 PRIORITY
- Boarding our ships is done via a small gangway and you then descend approximately 10 steps to the lower deck. The gangway is narrow and has grip rails either side.
- Wheelchair passengers can be accommodated, as we can remove the side rail of the vessel on the top deck and lift the passenger on in their chair. Each passenger is assessed on a case by case basis (eg we cannot take motorised wheelchairs)
- There is no requirement to wear life jackets on board, due to the size of the vessels, but of course they are available should they be required in an emergency.