The Cliffs of Moher cruise is a spectacular journey below these world famous cliffs which tower over 700ft above the sea. For more information on the cliffs, see our Cliffs of Moher section.
- 50 minutes approx.
- The Cliffs of Moher Cruises is around trip voyage from Doolin back to Doolin.
- The ships are large vessels and perfectly safe and accessible for all ages from small babies to more mature adults.
- Our captain and crew are fully trained professional seamen. YOUR SAFETY IS OUR NO.1 PRIORITY
- Boarding our ships is done via a short gangway which has grip rails either side.
- Wheelchair passengers can be accommodated when conditions are favourable, each passenger is assessed on a case by case basis (eg we cannot take motorised wheelchairs)
- There is no requirement to wear life jackets on board, due to the size of the vessels, but of course they are available should they be required in an emergency.