- Sailing Season: Every day, mid-March to end October
- Round trip cruise from Doolin to Doolin, duration 1 hour in total
- 20 minutes from Doolin to highest point, 20 minutes around this area, 20 minutes back to Doolin
- Audio commentary on board in English, French, German, Spanish and Italian
Sailing Times for Cliffs of Moher Cruise – Departure Schedule & Timetable
Three daily departures (occasionally more added in high season)
Cliffs of Moher Cruise
round-trip from Doolin to Doolin
The Cliffs of Moher are one of Ireland’s most treasured natural landscapes. They form a continuous rocky wall, perpendicular or overhanging, for 8km, varying in height from 407 to 700 feet/ 124m to 214m, broken into the most fantastic forms and tunneled into innumerable caves by the action of the waves.
The highest point is at Knockardin, near O’Brien’s Tower, which is 214m from sea level.
The views from here are breath-taking:
- Looking west, you can see the Aran Islands and Galway Bay
- Looking north, you see the Twelve Pins and the Maam Turk Mountains in Connemara
- Looking south you can see Loop Head and beyond to the Kerry mountains