A round trip cruise sailing from Doolin south along the 8km of the Cliffs of Moher, which takes approximately 50 minutes. The ship will take you along the highest parts of the cliffs as far as Hags Head and the large Sea Arch at Moher Tower. On turning, you will then cruise back to the Bhreannain Mor sea stack, close to O’Brien’s tower and the giant sea-cave made famous in the Harry Potter movie.
- Sailing Season: Every day, mid-March to end October
- Round trip cruise from Doolin to Doolin, duration approx 50 minutes
Sailing Times for Cliffs of Moher Cruise – Departure Schedule & Timetable
Daily departures (occasionally more added in high season)
Round-trip from Doolin to Doolin
The Cliffs of Moher are one of Ireland’s most treasured natural landscapes. They form a continuous rocky wall, perpendicular or overhanging, for 8km, varying in height from 407 to 700 feet/ 124m to 214m, broken into the most fantastic forms and tunneled into innumerable caves by the action of the waves.
The highest point is at Knockardin, near O’Brien’s Tower, which is 214m from sea level.
The views from here are breath-taking:
- Looking west, you can see the Aran Islands and Galway Bay
- Looking north, you see the Twelve Pins and the Maam Turk Mountains in Connemara
- Looking south you can see Loop Head and beyond to the Kerry mountains